Click here to check if anything new just came in.
October 13 2012
Chat No Passwords
That’s correct; we call it chat no password and it’s the best kind of chat because you don’t have to be trying to remember your password every time you call a chatline.
Of course you’ll need a password if you call one of those chatlines that ask you for a membership; however if you call a free chatline, then there is no password to remember. All you have to do is call and record a greeting of yourself and poof; you’re on the chatline listening to the greetings of the other members or callers that are on the line.
If you don’t know of any chatlines or chat services that you can chat with no password, then try the following one. Call 1.509.676.1000
What Not to Do on a Date
There many things that guys do on dates that are just a turn-off to most women. It could be anything from flirting with the waitress, wearing two different colored socks, trying to get to first base on the first date and being aggressive about it and many other things like taking up most of the conversation. Have you ever gone on a first date and all the guy talks about is how bad his relationships have done with past dates. You just want to tell him to shut up and leave.
Then there are those times when everything seems to go right. You’ve had the perfect date, wedding bells are going off in your head; he drives you home and is the perfect gentleman by not even trying to sneak a kiss. The only problem is; he never calls you back. What went wrong?
Here’s where you start thinking, what did I do wrong or could I have acted differently or did I say something to turn him off? Was I not cute enough for him? Didn’t he like the way I looked? Should I have been sexier? The list is endless and you could spend you day thinking of all the possibilities.
Here are some of the reason he may have never called you back. You may have even been guilty of committing a few things that you don’t like men doing.
1. Did you ever think that you may talk too much? Did you spend most of the conversation chatting about what and your girlfriends did last week? Quite often when gals get together they gossip about guys, make-up tips, shopping stuff and other girlie things. I’m not saying here that women don’t have meaningful conversations, but just remember what you chatted with the gals about on your last get together. Would it have kept a man’s interest? There is nothing more a guy likes to hear about than himself, just as you and most people do. Make him the center of attention and get him talking about his life. Make sure to be able to cut him off and steer him into topic that you enjoy listening too.
2. Remember that this is a first date, so you want to keep the conversation light. Just as you wouldn’t like him to bring up matters about his ex-wife or problems at the office, don’t go on and on about problems or issues you’ve been having either. He really doesn’t want to hear about your last husband or how you just lost your job of 5 years or any other negative things. Keep the conversation on a positive and high note.
3. Every man or woman likes it when someone brings out the best in them, or at least tries. Find out what he yearns for most in his life. What really motivate or drives him. Perhaps you could get him talking about something that he’s never been able to accomplish. We all like encouragement so make him feel that all he needs is someone to get behind him and give him the push that he desires. He may be waiting for the one person who can say to him, “you can do it, if you try”. The idea is to find a way to encourage and uplift him.
4. When I suggested that you ask him questions in order to get to know him, I’m not talking about being a grill master. Guys don’t like questions coming at themselves in rapid fire. Bham Bham Bham. They may feel like they are at target practice and they are the target. The flow of the conversation should be give and flow, not a constant bombardment of questions from you alone. By questioning him you are trying to find a subject or two that interests both of you. Don’t make him feel like he is in the hot seat in front of a talk show host.
5. Don’t be too needy or show him that you are head over heels over him. Sure when you were in your teens and goo-goo eyed and flipped out for every guy you dated, that is not how you want to behave now that you are a little older. Guys are suspicious about gals who fall crazy in love on their first date. To most men that is a warning sign of “trouble ahead”. Don’t tell him you think you are soul mates or anything like “you love search is over” or anything like that. If you are squirming in your pants, don’t let him know that.
6. And here’s a final tip. Don’t interview him! You know what I mean. How many times have you thought that your current date might be Mr. Right, so you hit him with all those standard questions you use in order to find out if he’s qualified to be “your” man. Remember this is not a job application and you are both there to have some fun. Don’t make the date an interview where he feels like he’s being qualified to be good enough for you.
Help keep your First Night out, Complication Free
Maybe Soup is currently being updated? I'll try again automatically in a few seconds...